Well, many of the news channels and websites are publishing the declaration date of Maharashtra HSC result 2018 but there isn’t any final confirmation released. Officials haven’t reached any final confirmation yet and they still hadn’t made any commitment regarding this job. This year HSC exams were conducted between February 20 and March 21 in which around 14,85,132 students had registered to appear for the HSC exams which took place at 9486 junior colleges and 2822 centers across the 9 divisional of Maharashtra state.
The official date may not be confirmed but there are high chances that it is bound to release before May 30. MSBSHSE board has faced many uninvited problems this year which actually delayed the scheduled release date of HSC result 2018. Those students who are desperately waiting for the result to show up soon would not have to wait long as the notification for the result will appear soon.
Below are the steps which a student can follow to see their HSC result
- Visit the official website mahresult.nic.in
- Look for the latest notification with the name “Maharashtra HSC result 2018“.
- Tap on the link.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter the required information in date of birth and roll number field.
- A new screen will appear with student result.
- Bookmark it or take a print for future reference.
These steps can be followed to look for the result from other websites too. Other websites like examresults.net also display the HSC result. Wait until we hear something from the MSBSHSE until then keep your fingers crossed and hope for the good result. Need to ask something then comment down in the section below.